Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pics from the road

lots of fun times have happened in the last month on my new favorite continent. from cruising valparaiso scoping graffeti to spending time in the dryest place on earth to floating the amazon with my family to perusing machu pichu to seeing condors fly canyon twice as deep as the grand and finally climbing a 20,000 foot mountain. its been quite the adventure and i have spent many an hour on overnight buses, quick flights and hecktic taxi rides. i have been stomache sick, altitude drunk and upside down alot. i could go on and on but i will let the images and captions speak for themselves. click the following link to reach my picasa album and view my sometimes shotty photography mixed with a few stunners:
PHOTO PHUN
hope all is well.
in love and light.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a road trip!

tlt said...

so awesome phil!!!!

mariafara said...

hey Phill! here is writing one of the nicest peruvian girls who shared the tour family with family in the amazing amazon jungle!!!hope u really enjoy of my country if u are still here...and if u pass for Lima..don't hesitate to contact us to spend some time with us!!..u may make an space in your busy agenda ;)..if u read this message on time write to me to glassycaramel_mf@hotmail.com to know when will u be here and how are we meeting oki? huggs and enjoy again! =D

Holytrin said...

you are so peaceful and loving. I am so glad to hear that there are people like you that can inspire me to be a better person. keep up the wonderful work that you do, being you. ~Trin

Anonymous said...

This is how I dream about living every day! Amazing part of the world, our environment is everything.